Roast Pumpkin & Feta Salad
Believe it or not - salads DONT have to be boring. Wow everyone at your next BBQ with this freshly inspired summer salad, packed full of vitamins and nutrients to nourish you keeping you happy & healthy.
1/2 Pumpkin diced into cubes
50gm Feta per person
1/2 red onion
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees fan bake
2. Coat pumpkin in olive oil and then bake for 20 mins or until soft.
3. Arrange rocket and slice up other ingredients and put aside in a large bowl.
4. Mix together juice of 1 lemon and 4 tbsp olive oil with cracked salt + pepper.
5. Toss this through salad.
6. Once pumpkin has cooled down, toss through salad and serve.